Monday, February 19, 2007

007



I am sending you this letter on behalf on my Son "Sacha Michel Bond" from
Gatineau (Aylmer), Québec, Canada. My son suffers from a mental disorder called "Bipolar" he had an episode in the Florida Keys and ended up encarcerated in "Dade Correctional Institution" he has been in Florida since the end of January 2004 , Sacha was given a sentence of 20 years emprissonment on December 5, 2005. My
son was only 19 years old at the time. The jury Never recongnized that
Sacha suffered from a mental disorder. To everyone who reads this e'mail please forward to these e'mail addresses saying that you think Sacha Michel Bond needs to be transferred back to Canada to be close to his family & friends.
This is a petition in order to put pressure on the Governments to
understand that my Son is not alone in this world and I need him back ...
we want him back Please copy and paste these e'mail addresses Below onto a Brand New E'mail with your Cry to bring my son back. Write in Subject Line: Sacha Michel
Bond DC#K04666

>Jeb.Bush@MyFlorida.com
>Charlie.Crist@myflorida.com
>Jeff.Kottkamp@myflorida.com
>vice_president@whitehouse.gov
>ProulM8@parl.gc.ca
>psepcwebmail@psepc-sppcc.gc.ca
>pm@pm.gc.ca
>Day.S@parl.gc.ca
>ministre@msp.gouv.qc.ca
>ministre@justice.gouv.qc.ca

with a small statement to the effect that you agree that my son Needs to
come back to Canada .

Diane



3 comments:

B. said...

man c'es triste... Sacha, reviens au Québec!

dforms said...

Va signer petition pour le rapatrier.
Tais revenu aylmer?

dforms said...

la* petition oups